Viewing posts from April, 2020
Categories: Market | Published: Apr 28th 2020
Today would be the last day of the Spring High Point Market, so we wanted to update everyone on the major themes we are hearing from our clients and friends, based on numerous calls over the last few weeks:
- Conserve Cash / Survive to play another day:
a. Cut costs
b. Evaluate staffing needs
c. PPP loans
d. Draw down on lines of credit to build cash reserves
- Re-Opening – what does this mean?
a. Safety ...
Categories: Market, News & Events | Published: Apr 13th 2020
COVID-19 has put a pause on much of the global economy. The furniture industry is no different – domestic factories are mostly shut down, many workers have been furloughed or laid off, brick & mortar retailers are by and large closed, and the Spring High Point Market has been canceled. Companies are conserving cash by cutting costs, drawing down unused lines of credit and extending payables wherever possible. Public stocks have taken a beating, and ...
- Stump Market Minute: The Rise of eCommerce
- Stump Market Minute: April 28, 2020
- April 2020 Update
- Vegas 2020 - Strong Foot Traffic, High Customer Acquisition, and Double-digit Growth.
- Welcome to the New Decade