Viewing posts from January, 2015
Categories: Market, News & Events | Published: Jan 14th 2015
We enjoyed our 50 hours at the Winter Las Vegas Furniture Market, and we will call it a big success. The halls were full and the exhibitors were upbeat (except during the NFL games Sunday). While the rest of the world seems to be struggling, the US is doing okay, and most folks think the next few years will be good for our industry. So Vegas is getting stronger as a result. The hot topic ...
- Fellowes Brands Acquires Trendway Corporation
- The Chicago Office Show: NEOCON, June 2019
- HD Vegas Hospitality Show Update
- Spring High Point Market - April 2019
- Starting the Year Strong – The Winter Market Lineup