Viewing posts from August, 2018
Categories: News & Events | Published: Aug 20th 2018
Chinese tariffs? Currency manipulation? Banking bubble? We had to go to China to see for ourselves.
Our 8-day trip to southern China and Hong Kong was very eye opening. Again, we witnessed this powerful country’s strong infrastructure moves, continuing construction of massive factories and skyscrapers, and hordes of people at every turn.
Tariffs were the main topic of discussion. There is general concern that the duties will endure and long ...
- Spring High Point Market - April 2019
- Starting the Year Strong – The Winter Market Lineup
- 2018 Furniture Industry Reviewed - 2019: A look ahead
- BDNY Nov 2018 - An Energetic November Market
- Fall High Point Market 2018 - Winds Of Change