Viewing posts from November, 2016
Categories: News & Events | Published: Nov 18th 2016
With construction on every corner, a cool fall breeze, and a contentious election finally over, there was a vibrant and upbeat backdrop for BDNY (Boutique & Design: New York). We spoke with over 100 hospitality CEOs who all, despite a sluggish fall for many, seem optimistic about the growth in the hospitality sector and a clear path of continued strong growth through 2017 and likely into 2018.
Quote of the Market #1: “I don’t ...
Categories: Market, News & Events | Published: Nov 2nd 2016
Fall High Point Residential Market: A Tale of Two Markets
Amidst the changing fall leaves, the High Point Furniture Market can be summarized as a tale of two markets. We met with 300+ industry CEOs over seven days and heard two very different stories.
- Some cited traffic down by ~20% and discussed with us a tough summer with sluggish sales. This bumpy environment is mirrored by several public companies in our residential furniture manufacturing index ...
- The E-Commerce Revolution
- Profile: The Stump Companies
- Confronted with supply chain pressures
- Blog: 2021 – change, scale & opportunity
- 2021 is Expected to be a Boom Year for Mergers and Acquisitions
- December (1)
- November (3)
- October (1)
- September (3)
- August (1)
- July (1)
- June (1)
- May (1)
- April (2)
- January (2)
- Articles & Publications (9)
- Deal Announcements (2)
- Market (35)
- Mergers & Acquisitions (7)
- NeoCon (3)
- News & Events (33)
- Stump & Company (14)