Viewing posts from November, 2016
Categories: News & Events | Published: Nov 18th 2016
With construction on every corner, a cool fall breeze, and a contentious election finally over, there was a vibrant and upbeat backdrop for BDNY (Boutique & Design: New York). We spoke with over 100 hospitality CEOs who all, despite a sluggish fall for many, seem optimistic about the growth in the hospitality sector and a clear path of continued strong growth through 2017 and likely into 2018.
Quote of the Market #1: “I don’t ...
Categories: Market, News & Events | Published: Nov 2nd 2016
Fall High Point Residential Market: A Tale of Two Markets
Amidst the changing fall leaves, the High Point Furniture Market can be summarized as a tale of two markets. We met with 300+ industry CEOs over seven days and heard two very different stories.
- Some cited traffic down by ~20% and discussed with us a tough summer with sluggish sales. This bumpy environment is mirrored by several public companies in our residential furniture manufacturing index ...
- Fellowes Brands Acquires Trendway Corporation
- The Chicago Office Show: NEOCON, June 2019
- HD Vegas Hospitality Show Update
- Spring High Point Market - April 2019
- Starting the Year Strong – The Winter Market Lineup