Viewing posts from May, 2014
Categories: News & Events | Published: May 14th 2014
Our 48 hours in Las Vegas for the HD (hospitality and design) show were exciting and full of upbeat conversations. Most companies are enjoying solid growth as hotels are refurbishing and new construction is heating up. The industry is growing globally, and vendors must increasingly be able to produce goods in Asia, deliver to Dubai, and deal with purchasing agents in London and architects in Toronto. Globalization requires better MIS, logistics support and hand holding ...
- The Chicago Office Show: NEOCON, June 2019
- HD Vegas Hospitality Show Update
- Spring High Point Market - April 2019
- Starting the Year Strong – The Winter Market Lineup
- 2018 Furniture Industry Reviewed - 2019: A look ahead