Viewing posts from April, 2016
Categories: Market | Published: Apr 25th 2016
The High Point Market continues to be a “can’t miss” show for residential furnishings. This year was no exception, and exhibitors felt that traffic was good and order writing was consistent with prior years. Positivity prevailed and exhibitors and attendees alike were upbeat in this economic climate, despite the noise and confusion of state and national politics.
Topics frequently mentioned include:
- Labor – Finding skilled labor in the US and abroad, plus the talk ...
- Spring 2020 Market Update
- Stump Market Minute: The Rise of eCommerce
- Stump Market Minute: April 28, 2020
- April 2020 Update
- Vegas 2020 - Strong Foot Traffic, High Customer Acquisition, and Double-digit Growth.