Viewing posts from April, 2015
Categories: Market, News & Events | Published: Apr 20th 2015
It was another whirlwind 8 days in High Point, NC. Things seemed to start off slow last week - yet despite torrential rains (and 2 tornado warnings), we emerged with a much sunnier picture of the industry than we've seen since the go-go days of the mid-2000s.
Sales are up, retailers are looking and buying, and consumer demand should have plenty of legs left going forward. We walked through over 250 showrooms and were blown ...
- Spring High Point Market - April 2019
- Starting the Year Strong – The Winter Market Lineup
- 2018 Furniture Industry Reviewed - 2019: A look ahead
- BDNY Nov 2018 - An Energetic November Market
- Fall High Point Market 2018 - Winds Of Change