Viewing posts from February, 2018
Categories: Market, News & Events | Published: Feb 1st 2018
The Las Vegas market was busy and upbeat – the halls felt packed and energetic. There were even rumors that this market set attendance records! This was despite several prominent companies abandoning destination showrooms at the Vegas market, which led to some select empty halls and corridors. Positivity was the dominant sentiment and it felt to many like the energy of the “go-go 1990s” had returned.
Quote of the market #1: “I came with ...
- Fellowes Brands Acquires Trendway Corporation
- The Chicago Office Show: NEOCON, June 2019
- HD Vegas Hospitality Show Update
- Spring High Point Market - April 2019
- Starting the Year Strong – The Winter Market Lineup