Viewing posts from February, 2018
Categories: Market, News & Events | Published: Feb 1st 2018
The Las Vegas market was busy and upbeat – the halls felt packed and energetic. There were even rumors that this market set attendance records! This was despite several prominent companies abandoning destination showrooms at the Vegas market, which led to some select empty halls and corridors. Positivity was the dominant sentiment and it felt to many like the energy of the “go-go 1990s” had returned.
Quote of the market #1: “I came with ...
- Spring High Point Market - April 2019
- Starting the Year Strong – The Winter Market Lineup
- 2018 Furniture Industry Reviewed - 2019: A look ahead
- BDNY Nov 2018 - An Energetic November Market
- Fall High Point Market 2018 - Winds Of Change