Viewing posts from March, 2016
Categories: Stump & Company | Published: Mar 8th 2016
CHARLOTTE, NC (March 7, 2016) -- Stuart Elizabeth Mullens, granddaughter of two Furniture Hall of Fame nominees, Ralph Stump and Stuart Love, recently joined furniture industry mergers and acquisition leader Stump & Company as Vice President and Principal.
In addition to a generations-deep heritage in furniture, Mullens brings a strong academic and career background. A Jefferson Scholar and Phi Beta Kappa graduate from the University of Virginia, Mullens began her career as a consultant at ...
- Fellowes Brands Acquires Trendway Corporation
- The Chicago Office Show: NEOCON, June 2019
- HD Vegas Hospitality Show Update
- Spring High Point Market - April 2019
- Starting the Year Strong – The Winter Market Lineup