Viewing posts from May, 2019
Categories: Market, News & Events | Published: May 20th 2019
We spoke with over 60 CEOs during our 48 hours in Vegas and the comments felt polarizing this year. For some, attitudes were dampened by the recent Chinese tariffs. They felt decline in attendance and trepidation as key players in the hospitality sector exited the show. Several commented that HD-Vegas is becoming a regional show for the west coast players while BDNY is becoming the major show. Keep an eye on this.
However, most participants ...
- Fellowes Brands Acquires Trendway Corporation
- The Chicago Office Show: NEOCON, June 2019
- HD Vegas Hospitality Show Update
- Spring High Point Market - April 2019
- Starting the Year Strong – The Winter Market Lineup