Viewing posts from July, 2014
Categories: Market, News & Events | Published: Jul 1st 2014
Our summer visit to the Las Vegas Market reminded us why we love this industry, with such great people to meet and talk with. Yet we still shake our head at the crazy amount of high fixed cost permanent shows we must attend. With temperatures well over 100 degrees and attendance expectedly poor, we had plenty of time to meet with our clients (indoors) and get an update. Most companies are enjoying good business, with ...
- Fellowes Brands Acquires Trendway Corporation
- The Chicago Office Show: NEOCON, June 2019
- HD Vegas Hospitality Show Update
- Spring High Point Market - April 2019
- Starting the Year Strong – The Winter Market Lineup