Viewing posts from May, 2018
Categories: Market, News & Events | Published: May 7th 2018
HD Vegas was upbeat and busy. We spoke with over 60 CEOs during our 48 hours in Vegas. The majority were optimistic, with most CEOs bullish about performance for at least the next 18-24 months, given the strength of their backlog and visibility into the new projects. We were again reminded that the ability to accurately forecast is a positive feature of the Hospitality Sector given the lead time necessary for installations and new construction ...
- Spring High Point Market - April 2019
- Starting the Year Strong – The Winter Market Lineup
- 2018 Furniture Industry Reviewed - 2019: A look ahead
- BDNY Nov 2018 - An Energetic November Market
- Fall High Point Market 2018 - Winds Of Change