Viewing posts from October, 2018
Categories: Market, News & Events | Published: Oct 21st 2018
Winds Of Change
The High Point Market started on Thursday with a hurricane that brought torrential rain, fallen trees and massive power outages. By Friday the skies were clear and the market as strong as we have seen.
The 10%, and impending 25%, tariff became the #1 topic for the week, as we walked the show and spoke with over 100 industry CEOs. Half of our clients think the Trump administration will cut a deal soon and leave the ...
- Fellowes Brands Acquires Trendway Corporation
- The Chicago Office Show: NEOCON, June 2019
- HD Vegas Hospitality Show Update
- Spring High Point Market - April 2019
- Starting the Year Strong – The Winter Market Lineup