Viewing posts from January, 2016
Categories: Market | Published: Jan 25th 2016
The Las Vegas Market continues to be a powerful part of the furniture industry, and this winter market did not disappoint. Crowds were good and most exhibitors and visitors were upbeat. The Market team did a good job with added amenities: did you see the Lyft (not Uber) curbside area as you entered?
Cautious optimism was the predominant mood of the Winter Las Vegas Furniture Market. With China upside down and stock market dips ...
- Fellowes Brands Acquires Trendway Corporation
- The Chicago Office Show: NEOCON, June 2019
- HD Vegas Hospitality Show Update
- Spring High Point Market - April 2019
- Starting the Year Strong – The Winter Market Lineup