Viewing posts from June, 2015
Categories: Market, Mergers & Acquisitions, News & Events | Published: Jun 10th 2015
Our two days in Chicago were exciting, draining, wet and wild. Following an energetic first day with massive crowds and positive attitudes, 50,000+ people exited the Merchandise Mart Monday afternoon to the Windy City's finest gale forces and sideways torrential rain. No cabs, Ubers, umbrellas....led to a lot of wet and disgruntled people. But later in the evening, the NHL finals showcased a Blackhawks shut-out victory. Many of us were awakened at ...
- The Chicago Office Show: NEOCON, June 2019
- HD Vegas Hospitality Show Update
- Spring High Point Market - April 2019
- Starting the Year Strong – The Winter Market Lineup
- 2018 Furniture Industry Reviewed - 2019: A look ahead